- The Chronicle of Higher Education – 07/31/2012: UC-Riverside Philosopher Will Lead $5-Million Study of Immortality. By Marc Parry
- UCR News – 07/31/2012: $5 Million Grant Awarded by Private Foundation to Study Immortality. By Bettye Miller
- The Washington Post – 07/27/2012: Now, or after we die, does an afterlife matter? $5 million seeks to answer that question. By Michelle Boorstein
- The Huffington Post – 08/02/2012: UC Riverside To Study Afterlife With $5 Million Grant For ‘The Immortality Project’. By Kathleen Miles
- Templeton Report – 09/19/2012: Researching Immortality
- Los Angeles Times – 3/12/2013: Using the here and now to get a handle on the hereafter. By Larry Gordon
- News Talk 910 – 3/15/2013: Interview with Gil Gross.
- Motherboard – 3/27/2013: How Humans Will Respond to Immortality: An Interview with Philosopher John Fischer By Austin Considine.
- American Public Media – 4/1/2013: The Light At The End of the Tunnel And More.
- The Philosopher’s Zone – 4/28/2013: Immortality – Interview with Joe Gelonesi.
- The Spirit of Things – 5/19/2013: From Here to Eternity – Interview with Dr. Rachael Kohn.
- New Hampshire News- 12/4/2013: What Happens After We Die? – Interview with Virginia Prescott.
- 3 AM Magazine – 6/6/2014: deep control, death and co – Interview with Richard Marshall.
- Slate Magazine – 6/23/14: Living Forever, the Right Way. By Mitch Moxley
- Moscow State University – 8/30/14: Interview with The Center for Consciousness Studies
- Coachella Valley Weekly – 1/22/15: UCR Seeks Immortality. By Heidi Simmons
- UCR Today – 4/22/13: First Essay Prize Awarded.
- UCR Today – 5/21/13: Science Awards Announced.
- UCR Today – 10/10/13: Second Essay Prize Awarded.
- UCR Today – 1/15/14: Third Essay Prize Awarded.
- Death, Immortality and the Afterlife – University of Birmingham